Business agility meets affordability. Lumos Networks' Integrated Access business solution integrates local IP voice, long distance, voicemail, and broadband access into a cost-effective T-1 level package. Integrated Access is ideal for small to medium businesses that need a more robust communication solution that provides the reliability of dedicated symmetrical Internet bandwidth and a flexible voice platform without the costly investment in new phones or equipment. Whether you have five lines with analog phones and DSL or a key system, Integrated Access over T-1 with dedicated Internet will work with what you have.
Integrated Access Features:
- Desirable T-1 level transport with symmetrical Internet
- Unique free local calling across entire Lumos Networks footprint reducing long distance charges
- Integrated Access Local Calling city listing
- Up to 23 simultaneous calls while still providing 768k of Dedicated Internet
- As phones become idle, more bandwidth is made available
- Also available in 3M or 4.5M T-1 level speeds
- Uses your existing phones or equipment
- Free calling features and voicemail
- PRI over IAD supports up to 1,000 DIDs with up to 46 channels
With Lumos Networks Integrated Access, you get a flexible and scalable solution that delivers investment protection over time with lower operating expenses, easier central call management, burstable speeds, and toll savings.
Integrated Access Advantages:
- On-site installation, maintenance and online support for hardware and software.
- 24 x 7 fault monitoring; usage reporting available.
- Unlimited long distance available across the contiguous U.S. or competitive per minute rate
- Works across T-1 or Metro Ethernet.
- Integrated Access Device (IAD) use provided at no charge
- Up to 25 email addresses, hosted by Lumos Networks, with free junk email filtering.
- Optional additional services: Enhanced Voicemail with email delivery, Auto Attendant service
Call 1-877-328-9442 for service availability and for the business representative in your area.